These are 1Bike1's Booking Conditions for our SMBLA Mountain Bike Instructor Training Courses.
Booking. Please return your completed Booking Form with full payment to reserve your place on a course or assessment. Once payment has been received we will confirm your place.
Minimum Age. All candidates must be 18 years or over.
- Trail Cycle Leader Training Course (2 days) - £115
- Mountain Bike Leader Training Course (2 days) - £120
- Night Riding Module Training Course (1 afternoon & evening) - £60
- Trail Cycle Leader Assessment (1 day) - £60
- Mountain Bike Leader Assessment (1 day) - £65
- Night Riding Module Assessment (1 evening)- £50
- Trail Cycle Leader Refresher Course (1 day) - £55
Minimum Numbers. We require at least 4 candidates on a course and 3 on an assessment for it to run. If this number is not reached 2 weeks prior to the course or assessment date then we reserve the right to cancel the course or assessment and offer you an alternative date.
Cancellation by us. We will only cancel a course or assessment if the minimum numbers required are not reached or if we are forced to do so by unusual or unforseesable circumstances. If we cancel a course or assessment we will offer you an alternative and if this is not acceptable we will offer a full refund.
Cancellation by you. On receiving written or email notice of your cancellation the following cancellation charges will apply:
- More than 56 days before the course or assessment start date - 25%
- 56 to 21 days before the course or assessment start date - 50%
- 21 days or less before the course or assessment start date - 100%
Accommodation. You are responsible for arranging your own accommodation. See the Links page for accommodation information.
Our Responsibilities. We accept no responsibility for any damage, loss or theft of bicycles or other equipment or injury to the candidate which may occur as a result of cycling on or off road or whilst in transit in any vehicle or at any other time during the course or assessment.
Provision of Information. Any information provided by 1Bike1 or its representatives is done so in good faith but without liability on behalf of 1Bike1 or its representatives.