Night Riding is a very exciting addition to mountain biking. If you've never tried it then this course will be a great introduction.
We've teamed up with Exposure Lights so you can come along on one of our courses and borrow some Exposure Lights which are some of the best lights available. Of course if you have your own lights you can still come along.
The course will cover:
- Different types of lights - pros and cons
- Preparation for night riding
- Setting lights up on the bike for maximum benefit
- Ride out
- Night riding skills - riding safely
- Repairs in the pitch black
At the end of the course you will receive a 15% off voucher to spend on Exposure Lights at 1Bike1.
Why not attend one of our Bike Maintenance courses during the day followed by an Introduction to Night Riding in the evening?
How to Book on to a Course
- Choose a date - all dates shown have spaces
- Complete our Online Booking Form and pay Online through our eShop
- Or print off the Downloadable Booking Form and post it to us with a cheque
- We will then confirm your place and send you a programme
- Accommodation is not provided. Have a look at the Accommodation section of our Links page.
Introduction to Night Riding
21st November 2009 (Sat)
||£45 per person
||Maximum 4 people per course