We specialise in mountain bike hire for groups and deliver to a wide area within 25 miles of Llandudno including:
- the Gwydyr Forest with its miles of purpose built mountain bike trails such as the Marin and Penmachno Trails
- the Lôn Las Ogwen at Bangor
- as well as many other off-road routes in the area
All you need to do is tell us the number of riders and their heights and we will do the rest. We will deliver the bikes to your start point and collect them at the end of the day using our van and large 18-bike trailer.
Mountain Bike Instructors
We can provide you with an experienced mountain bike instructor who can tailor-make the perfect session for your group whatever their age or abilities.
Our mountain bike instructors
- are highly qualified through the Scottish Mountain Bike Leaders Association (SMBLA) Scheme
- know the area like the back of their hand (yes really!)
- will take you on the best bits of the trails for the least amount of uphill climbing
- can include a skills course to help improve the techniques required to ride off-road in a fun and controlled environment
These factors combined with the stunning scenery and fresh air of Snowdonia and our great mountain bikes will ensure a great day out.
How to Book
"Just a quick thank you for the fantastic day we spent with you. The scenery, bikes and instruction were all first class with no one in the group having anything less than a brilliant time. The mix of forest trail and singletrack enabled all, from the 10 year old to the 40 plus, to be exhilerated, challenged and rewarded regardless of ability or fitness level."